Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Greensboro Wedding Photography

It was a beautiful June day in Greensboro, and Scott and I arrived at the Marriott to provide photography and videography for Loren and Ron's wedding.


One thing was clear the moment I hit the deck- everyone I met was thrilled to bits these two were getting married. I first spent some time with these jubilant ladies:



And then made way over to the giddy groom:


As the time for the ceremony drew near, Ron reflected upon the years with Loren that have led to this moment:




We took over the front desk of the Marriott for awhile. I think the maid of honor took a couple of reservations.

The bling:







The groom performed with his fraternity brothers. I am so very glad we were also videotaping- these guys were AMAZING!!!


The dance escaped into the hallway at one point in the evening:

I have to credit the art direction for this one to the fraternity brothers. The direction they gave the bride was to "put some grit on your face." This is the bride with grit:

And they will, most definitely, live happily ever after:
For information on Wedding Photography and Videography throughout the Eastern United States, please visit our website.

No comments: